Past weekend we had some friends over and I thought it would be nice to bake something more fancy looking 🙂 I ended up baking a very easy sun dried tomato bread that requires only 4 ingredients, but tastes great!
First of all, I have researched the web for some inspiration and ended up finding these:
These recipes looked good, but I wanted something more simple.
So, my bread recipe is as simples as that:
- Make the dough
- 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp of instant yeast
- Mix all ingredients – I used bread machine for that
- Roll out the dough and cover it in sun dried tomatoes
- Form the loaf of bread – be sure to cover baking form with some olive oil, so the bread would not stick to it once it is done
- Let it rise for 1 hour in room temperature
- Bake for 50 min in 375F
And the final result is very tasty!